Monday, May 5, 2014

Great Strides and Great News

The Columbus Great Strides walk was yesterday and Team Lex Express had a great turn out.  The weather was nice, just a bit windy, and we really enjoyed a lovely afternoon surrounded by family and friends.  Plus we raised over $5000.  It is hard to explain how full it makes my heart to see Monkey running around, playing, surrounded by all the people who came out to show how much they love and support him.  To everyone who came yesterday, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
                                                              Team Lex Express 2014

 
 Monkey in his special green shirt that identifies him as a cfer.  People with cf can pass dangerous bacteria to each other and are supposed to stay away from each other.


Today I got the most wonderful news since I found out Bug (Monkey's baby brother) didn't have cf.  After waiting anxiously for almost a week, I finally heard from the cf clinic about Monkey's last culture.  It grew absolutely NO Pseudomonas!!  I was so ready to fight for more aggressive treatment that I almost didn't believe what I was hearing.  I asked her 3 times: "none?", "all 3 strands are gone?", "even the mucoid strand didn't grow?"  I think I was floating on a cloud for a while after that phone call.  I wanted to tell everyone I saw, even strangers!

This little battle was just the first of many lung damaging monsters we will have to fight.  It was really scary for me and made everything far too real.  I just wish I could freeze time until that cure comes.  I know it's just around the corner, I just wish it would hurry up and get here.

1 comment:

  1. Get to us at eka herbal home and get your Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange and you will take this for just 2weeks and you will tell us what your Doctor will say about your Fibroid,,We cure this totally without regrow again, Within 2week your Fibroid will be shrink out completely, get to us at (dreka14demons@gmail.com)..,,If you live in UK, You can get to Mrs Laverne Sampson on via (laverne940@gmail.com) to get your Fibroid totally shrink out and get pregnant easily,,,, blockage of Fallopian tube is an infertility that can never make woman have a child if not totally clean and unblock the tube, The both Tube must be properly functioned, Our Eka herbal cleanser and Agbara powder which you are going to mix with Lime Orange will unblock your fallopian tube and make both of your Tube functioning and you will experience the major regular period which you mighty not be experiencing now,,Just get to us and our product will be posted to you..Your Husband weak erection and watery sperm will be cured.

    ReplyDelete